The Emerging Venture Leaders Summit identifies national leadership in equity investing and convenes them in an emerging startup ecosystem, like St. Louis. The Summit provides attendees the chance to network, gain industry insights into the fastest growing sectors in tech, and share investment opportunities.
St. Louis 2015 (Inaugural) Event Recap
Tuesday June 30 & Wednesday July 1, 2015
T-REX & Cambridge Innovation Center – St. Louis
- 52 Registrants from 35 unique investment firms, funds and family offices;
- 11 Panels across two corporate investment tracks & three industry tracks;
- 2 Keynote Speakers: Jim McKelvey, co-founder of Square & James Bullard, president & CEO Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis;
- BallPark Village Reception, with St. Louis Cardinals President Bill DeWitt III addressing 125 VIPS before the Cardinals played the Chicago White Sox.
Attendee Survey Results (27% Response Rate):
- 100% of attendees answered the EVLS at least met their expectations, and more than 70% felt it had exceeded them.
- “Extremely interesting” or “Very Interesting” was used to describe every keynote individually, from 80-90% of all respondents.
- 100% of attendees made a lasting business relationship during the event.
Attendee Rating of Presentations, Combined